To celebrate the completion of our first term at Regent, we had a lovely lunch today with our friends Clive, Michelle, Beng and Le Wan. Le Wan brought the cake, complete with the inscription, which says it all.
Now that we're done, we have a bit of time to do some exploring, before heading back to NZ in early May.
P.S. I'm (Nathan) starting to make good on a promise to some of you to post some of my sermons on our blog. With a little bit of techie advice from Sam McGuire, I've worked out how to do this by linking our blog to another website. I've got one up already, and hope to post a few more over the coming days (I'm listening to them first, to make sure I'm not posting any 'sensitive' info). Some of the early recordings are pretty scratchy, but they get better as they go.
Here's the link http://www.orbitfiles.com/download/NICMcLellan. Password: kermit. Let me know if there's any problems. I've also put a link on the right-hand side of the blog.
2 comments:
WOW when you list out all we've done this semester I understand why it felt so full on!! I'm with ya!!! C
Oh, I'm looking forward to listening to your sermons. :)
Post a Comment