Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Christmas... again!

On Monday we took the opportunity to celebrate Christmas (again!) with our Vancouver family. We ate and drank well, laughed a lot (our cheeks were sore), exchanged gifts, and shared stories. We closed the evening with prayer, thanking God for all that he has done and is doing in our lives. It was a great night shared with April and Claire!



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

As a member of your Vancouver family I am indeed very blessed to enjoy this time with you guys - it was a night that I will treasure in my memory and each time I sit to work at my desk! Thanks for hosting once again! Love you Guys!

Anonymous said...

Oh, yes, what a lovely time. Thanks to you for being my Vancouver family!
Love,
Ape

Anonymous said...

Thanks for these pictures -- I love all of them. Looks like you had so much fun!