Thursday, June 26, 2008

The love of my life... (Part II)


How could I not reply to such a glowing proclamation of love? Nathan is obviously the love of my life! So here are some of my favourite photos of Nath...

Nath, I love you and your...
* willingness to try new things
* love for God
* tender heart and gentle, caring nature
* forward planning and deep thinking
* warm hands and hugs
* ability to think outside the square
* poetic tendencies
* hunger for learning (especially in people)
* twinkling blue eyes and expressive eyebrows
* and all the ways you show me how much you love me!

This incredible woman is only able to be incredible because you are so wonderful!

2 comments:

April said...

He is great, isn't he? Thanks, Nath, for all the ways you show your love to Bron and others. Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

I think I will join the mutual admiration society here and have to agree! Although it is very tempting to be cheeky.....! love you both!